Trail Creek Park
- Trail Map
- Trail Forks Map
- Daily Precipitation Map - if the previous 24 hr precipitation exceeds 0.5 inches you should not ride the trails. More details to come.
Trail Creek Park offers just under 5 miles of trails which include beginner, intermediate and advanced trails and offers something for all skill levels. This winter we will begin construction of a pump track at Trail Creek Park.
There are 5 trails at Trail Creek:
- Green (green) is beginner friendly and a great introduction to mountain biking.
- Orange Crush (orange) is beginner/intermediate with dips and berms including a fun bermy ravine called Sidewinder.
- Drive-By Truckers (blue) is beginner/intermediate with dips, berms, rollers and rock features as well as a short optional downhill section called 3 Dimes Down.
- Panic (yellow) is beginner/intermediate with a downhill only section with lots of tight berms, a couple of optional jumps, and an optional rock drop that ends at the shoals near the bridge.
- Widespread (red) is intermediate/advanced downhill only trail with huge berms and jumps. Widespread is for mountain bikes only. No pedestrian traffic is allowed.
- Under construction - Comeback Sauce will be a return trail from the bottom of Widespread/Panic back to the top without crossing the road, keep an eye out for volunteer opportunitites.