If you aren’t able to volunteer, donations are another great way to support the trails you ride. Click the donate button and select a specific trail or project or donate for general chapter use.
Donations and membership dollars help us:
- hire contractors, purchase tools, and rent equipment for trail building and maintenance
- host trail classes free of charge to members
- travel to the regional meeting of SORBA chapters, which is an important part of our organizations structure and strength
- Please support our campaign to raise $30,000 for the Pump Track Classy Campaign here
- Checks payable to ‘SORBA Athens’ can be mailed to 171 College Avenue Athens, GA 30601
- Donate on Paypal - 100% of donations go directly to our local chapter
- Trail Care allows you to make micro-donations per mile by linking to your Strava activities. You approve each donation which goes to the trail stewards of each trail. Trail Creek Park and Heritage Park are both set up to receive funds through Trail Care.
- Luv Trails is another way to donate to the trails we built and maintain.
- Amazon Smile will donate 0.5% of qualifying purchases to non-profit organizations. Use this link to find our organization, or search for ‘Southern Off-Road Bicycle Association’ and choose the ‘Athens, GA’ chapter.